Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

sAyAsUDahBEsaR!


GUD MORNING sUNsHiNe!!!

(^_______^)


Wake up early morning and had special breakfast today.

Got wake up call from my dad.

kringggg!!!!kringggg!!!kringggg!!!!

"Hehehe morning dad...whats up??"

No!!am not ans like that.that's rude okay!!!hahaha

Juz simple and polite way...

"ye bah...ada apa?"

Blaaa...blaa...blaa...

1st point about money

and

2nd point about car.

itu ini itu ini....then habis!

Suddenly i realized that am big enough to listen to my dad's stories.

We can shared everything together.hehehehe

Thanks GOD....they treat me as adult..

Alhamdulillah...that mean...

"cukup la jadi kanak2!!!saya dah besar"

Hahahahhahaha.....

Miss ma mom ...i didn't give her a call for a long time.

Sorry mom...am really busy.

I'll call u later..and we can chat till end of ma prepaid.

MISS ma FAMILY!!!!








**My dad gave me sumthing act.dat y he called early morning..TQ dad. Lurve u ^^,




@...Sha Awifa...@

No comments:

Thanks n lurve all!!!