Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Laziest week during February!!!


Monday was the day I feel very lazy day but Tuesday was the same...

Tomorrow I do not know yet.

.....Lazy or diligent......

Hope tomorrow's a day of fun to the office.

These days, i  am not in mood at working.

Feelin great if i have a vacation....

To an island with nice view and peaceful living. Is it feeling great right?hehehe

But today.....

Feeling sleepy from the morning until almost lunch time now.

It is good if i can splaying in front of the TV right now..

That's cosy isn't it??Snuggling up watching TV...

With a mug of fresh orange + a plate of nuggets...hurmmm

Weekend!!!! I really miss u!!!!

A very bad habit i think..hurmmm =(

 Last week in the month of February is very bad for me.

 And also i think time passes quickly.

Effected my life as well.

Day after day am getting older... huarghhhh =O

And....

I just realized that I have gained nothing at all in this February.

......uneventful!!!!....

Feel so bad right now....could i describe it as a bad month for me???

Hurmmmmm hope next month will be the great 1..... =)

BUT....

Whoever i am,i always feel sumthing is missing....

Isn't that just part of the human condition???

And i have been to me.

I know who I am......more or less.....

Keep moving!!!!!

AND

.....I just hope it's not a slippery slope.....

From day to day...

From month to month...

From year to year...

I hope the best thing happen through my way there.... =)







**They say...everything looks better in the Sunshine...... ^^




@...Sha Awifa...@

No comments:

Thanks n lurve all!!!