Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm crying

Very tired. don't know why...fortunately did not take bus back home.if not, for sure am more tired...  miss my driver already....heee



i just finished my dinner... kuey tiaw goreng only..... bought at pasar malam on my way home. quit okay...alhamdulillah...kenyang jugak....



now watching TV sambil hungging my Cem2...sedap hug-hug die neh....chubby sangat...isi manyak....heee shukewwwwww sgt2....peneman siang malamku...chewahhhhhhhh....really....lurve him so much...muahxs



yesterday, i'm crying. suddenly, when i saw him...i was very surprised.. I've never aspect that he'll surprise me like that. my tears fall down non-stop....warghhh how could it be,....i was touched when he give it to me.  oh god...is it for real??am i dreaming???....i can't believe for what i had seen....



Yeah..its true...i really got it from him....and my tears flowed down my cheeks very fast. Thanks god...thanks for the greater gift u did give to me. The present is nothing compare to the person that u give to me...he is my everything....day to day my love for him  more and more.deep from my heart am very grateful to have him as my BF...really...hope...Allah panjangkan jodoh kami...Insyaallah...ameeennnn...




I got this................







Mr.CEm2 nama dia..sebab besar macam my ncem....hehehehehe
Wat teman tido...hihi yey dah ada teman tido!








Sama besar dengan aku dah...sib baek ringan..huhu







besday present that make me cry for 2nd time.....first crying for cupcake...then crying for Cem2.......hehehehehe (^__^)




Mr.Q dah buat me cry on my besday....bukan sebab sedey tapi sebab terharu and gembira for the sweet moment to remember...




Lurve you dear....tQ so much for the present....semoga allah murahkan rezekimu....ameennn









**Tunggu Mr.Q balik dari Peneng...apa lak hadiah yang dia bawa balik untukku....sebab kalau Outstation komfom akan ada sesuatu untukku...sekecil2 benda dia tetap ingat aku...hehehehe






No comments:

Thanks n lurve all!!!