Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lost my way

Am Lost! Yes i do!!i lost in my office....acceptable?

Hahaha it just a prank..because really boring to wait till 6.nothing to do.....

Am also not in good mood today...so i can't even laugh with my office mate...

Gossiping also 0 for today..if not...i got 3-5 story per day...hahahaha bad girl!yes i am....

But today, am really not in a good situation...why????

I also don't know the reason....haish....still searching for it...

Maybe....am thinking a lot about something....maybe...!

Or just my feeling.....hahahaha stop talking nonsense!!!

Act, Am in holiday mood already...really miss my mom and dad and others...

2 more day to go...walaweh...... sangat tak sabar taw!!!

Going back my hometown...refreshing my mind and soul...searching for new inspiration....

Then i'll come back to work with empty mind and heart....hope so....




```````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````````````````````````````````````


But am afraid of what people will saying about my special day...because of i did it very simple and really simple....i lurve simple thing as i wish...but the elders (except my family)..they want me to do as they wish..how could i?? bla...bla...bla...bla...this can...this cannot...bla..bla...tension!


I'll do whatever i want and like...because this is my day...so i'll take their words as references....sorry elders...am more prefer to what my mom and dad says.not others.....


And one more thing...am quit confusing about the amount of "duit hantaran" and "mas kahwin".....how to calculate the amount that suite me...bla...bla...bla....arghhhh.....some people calculate based on Education level...for example at my hometown...when u graduated with degree your value max is 10k...if u only have cert...min u'll get around 7...and there was a case one gurl is just finished SPM then get married.but she get 11k....wahhh...amazing!!!hehehehe

In my family...mas kawin  is same rate with a necklace....that mean...my family did not follow the fix rate of the state....i have no comment..just follow my mom and dad decision...me and Mr.Q okay with that....huhu and duit hantaran also don't have any prob...me n mr.Q dah sepakat about the amount....family and family i don't know whether they accept it or not...but we already okay with that after some discussion....on my side..i think my family totally agree...his side am not so sure...because he not yet discuss it with his family...but am sure they have no prob about it...not a big deal....


I still can't believe it..the day is just around the corner..but am still like this..prepare nothing...huhahuha sana sini lagi...am quit worried but what can i do here is nothing...when am going back that is the time that i need to settle down everything.... because i have my mom and dad to help me.although, certain thing my dad already settle them for me...am very thankful to my dad..TQ dad for everything.....and.also my frens....




**TQ alls...hope my special day will going smoothly....as planned..ameennnn......







No comments:

Thanks n lurve all!!!