Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Mood Swings


Lately....mood swings or mood disorder attacked my daily routine. Fuhhh....Sometimes, i felt like crying even though small thing happened.



Very sensitive okay!!!


But it is the truth. I become more sensitive for no reasons sometimes. And i think it caused by hormones changes due to pregnancy.


And of coz, during this time, i need someone that can understand my feeling....Be by my side all the time....accompany me when i need a shoulder to lean on. Someone that can be everything in my life....


Please....do understand my feeling.....try to understand even little....please.....am hoping for that.....











**tired....stressed....dear God please help me!!!......






No comments:

Thanks n lurve all!!!